Twincidents

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

4-year-old Dempsey sayings...

"Is that our local library we just passed?" [Yes, it was.]

"Mom, someone disturbed me while I was eating." [At a birthday party]

"Mom, does Mimi wanna play with me bad, bad, bad?"

"Jesus wants us to brush our teeth. He's in our hearts and he doesn't wanna smell stinky teeth."

"No! I can't just wear my beater because it won't make me warm as toast!!" [After I tried to convince him to just wear his undershirt with pajama pants instead of a pajama shirt]

"Mom, I'm hungry. And one thing you can't do is leave a man hungry and thirsty." [After repeating that he's hungry several times while Mommy was putting away laundry]

"And even I'm kinda thirsty in here." [Frequent tag]

"Mom, Emma's got her jynis out. She needs to put on her panties, so I don't have to see her jynis. That's private."

Did you pee-pee in the bed last night?
"Yes, but I didn't poo-poo." [Okay, he never poo-poos the bed....]
Well, that's good, but you need to wake up and use the bathroom instead, don't ya?
"Yeah, but I was just sleeping and doin' my sang...I didn't know I had to pee-pee."
You are so smart, Ethan.
"Sanks."

"When I'm an adult, I'm gonna buy that."

Ugh, this mess. You kids keep making huge messes every time I turn around...
"I'm a kid. That's why...."

"Mom, the Easter Bunny wears shoes under his fur. And he has skin on his arms because his fur...is a sleeve!! And his head...is huge!"





1 comment:

  1. LOL!! Never leave a man hungry and thirsty mom! Love my Ethan!

    ReplyDelete